Northland has investment and development capabilities in each of the major asset classes throughout the United States, and we actively work to identify opportunities to purchase both stabilized and unstabilized assets.
Our contrarian approach means we seek out value-added opportunities that are not readily available or apparent to our competitors, and our nimble company structure allows for streamlined decision-making and maximum flexibility. Northland also pursues growth markets and high-barrier-to-entry markets that exhibit potential for creating value.
Residential / Multifamily
- Garden, townhome, mid-rise, and high-rise apartment communities
- Single properties of >100 units
- Primary and secondary metropolitan areas in the U.S
- Markets with stable or growing population and employment
- Undermanaged properties
- Multifamily & mixed use
- Re-positioning opportunities